This recipe can be made from fresh or frozen fruit and berries, provided that your mixer is strong enough to handle frozen ingredients.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 dl strawberries
- 0,5 dl blueberries or blackberries
- A dollop of Greek yogurt
- Honey, to taste
- Apple juice, if thinning of the smoothie is needed
- Slice the banana into a blender or food processor.
- Add all berries and Greek yogurt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Taste, and add honey if you want the smoothie sweeter.
- If the smoothie needs thinning, mix in apple juice (or more yogurt).
In a hurry in the mornings? Put berries, sliced banana and honey in a freezer-safe bag or container in advance and store in the freezer. When it’s time for breakfast, you can quickly add the frozen ingredients to the mixer together with some yogurt.